Now You Can
- Beacon Info Chat App: Now with optional ChatGPT! Only ChurchWebsite.com offers Beacon Info or Beacon ChatGPT – the website information widget designed just for churches. Try it for 90 days at no charge when you convert your FaithLife website to ChurchWebsite.com.
Why This Matters: This tool lets you reach potential new visitors or guests with easy to find, and helpful to use, information about your church – 24×7 with no staff needing to answers calls or emails.
- Powered by WordPress: The #1 Website Builder CMS in the world. Over 40% of all websites, throughout the world, are powered by WordPress.
Why This Matters: Well supported, easy to train on, and powerful to extend.
- Built with Elementor: The #1 WordPress Framework in the world.
Why This Matters: The easy, intuitive interface makes it dead simple for anyone to use. This is not your father’s WordPress.
- Hosted at WP Engine: The #1 Enterprise WordPress Webhost in the world.
Why This Matters: Secure Tier IV Level Webhost with redundance and daily backups, plus telephone support available 24 / 7 / 365.
- Free Add-Ons: We include many of the most popular WordPress Premium plugins – such as The Events Calendar, Elementor Pro, etc. – at no charge.
Why This Matters: The Premium Plug-ins mean you have more features and better support, at no cost to you. (Value of premium plugins averages $340 per year).
Just a few WordPress powered websites . . .
Hover over each image to learn more . . . .
Calvary Chapel Fort Lauderdale (CCFL) is affiliated with the Calvary Chapel movement, with weekly attendance of over 20,000 worshipers across its main campus, or nine regional campus locations.
Sony Music, is an American music company owned by Sony Entertainment and managed by the American umbrella division of Japanese multinational conglomerate Sony. It is the recording division half of the Sony Music Group.
Liberty University is a private Christian university in Lynchburg, Virginia. It is among the world’s largest Christian universities and the largest private non-profit universities in the United States by total student enrollment.
The Dallas Mavericks are an American professional basketball team, based in Dallas. The Mavericks compete in the National Basketball Association as a member of the Western Conference Southwest Division.
Focus on the Family seeks to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ through a practical outreach to homes, based on firm beliefs about both the Christian faith and the importance of the family.
Mod Pizza is an American fast-casual pizza restaurant chain based in Seattle, Washington. Founded in 2008, MOD has more than 500 locations.
The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association is a non-profit Christian outreach organization that promotes multimedia evangelism, conducts evangelistic crusades, and engages in disaster response.
Invisible Children is an organization to increase awareness of the activities of the Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA) in Central Africa, and its leader, Joseph Kony. The group seeks to put an end to the practices of the LRA, which include abductions and abuse of children, and forcing them to serve as soldiers.
At A Glance . . .
The Benefit Of A Better Church Website
Designed with the first-time visitors to your website in mind, but even your long-term members will appreciate your new church website:
- Fast & Secure: Loads more quickly and securely (SSL certificate included).
- Responsive: Beautiful on all devices (phone, tablet or computer).
- Modern: Looks like it is from the 21st century, not the 20th century.
- Meaningful: Provides information that is helpful and easy to find.
- Mixed Media: Include text, images, PDF, pictures, audio and video.
- And much more.
No matter where you are in your church website process...
We Are Here To Help
We have a simple form to get started. This helps us determine the right team member(s) we should connect with you – and it allows you to schedule a get together at a time convenient to you or your committee members.
- Unlimited pages
- Full website search
- Light-mode and dark-mode options
- Works with your existing domain
- Video and full-motion background headers
- Single-click duplication of sections or pages
- Restrict access to sections, pages or documents according to user
- Sermon Manager with Handouts, Audio Player, Video Player, Sermon Series, Notes, Scripture References, and more
- Mobile friendly
- Custom CSS styling
- Easy drag-and-drop editor
- Responsive designs
- Automatic nightly backups
- Website analytics manager
- Schedule pages for future publication
- Integrations with third-party applications
- Schedule pages to publish & unpublish automatically
- Automatically update content daily via plugins, without staff intervention
- Unlimited forms
- Website visitor analytics
- Free SSL certificates for secure hosting
- Form Management with Email Notifications
- Restrict access based on device type (phone, tablet or desktop)
- Embed live social network feeds and channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube)
- Blazing fast cloud-based Web Hosting with 99.9% uptime to over 1.5M websites
- Embed your own podcasts
- Embed unlimited Audios and Videos
- Access to over 2 Million Stock Photos
- Custom branding (font, colors, images, etc.)
- Deliver Recorded Voice Messages* (phone tree)
- SMS Text Messaging System*
* Additional monthly phone number plus message rates apply.
- Electronic newsletter system
- Live chat (entire site or on select pages)
- Media library to manage your own media (PDF, MP3s, videos, images, etc.)
- Set/show giving campaign goals
- Choose your payment gateway from over fifteen options
- Give donors the choice to add extra to cover the payment processor fee
- Donors can view their giving history
- Unlimited Fundraising campaigns (for individuals or groups)
- Accept one-time and recurring donations from anyone (members or strangers)
- No additional fees from us
- Unlimited Giving opportunities (general giving, designated funds, etc.)
- Allow donors to give customizable tributes like In honor of, In memory of, etc.
While all features are available some are optional, and may have additional fees. We look forward to discussing this more with you.